We believe in developing a long term solution roadmap; however, that does not mean implementing every bell and whistle that comes out of the Needs Assessment.
As your trusted advisor we focus on solutions and functionality that will impact the bottom line today and taking financial baby steps to prove out an organization's ROI.
Standard CRM Implementation Process
- Needs Assessment-Objectives are clearly defined as the project scope, project plan, and project deliverables.
- Project Management and Business Process Mapping and Configuration - Maintenance and coordination of project tasks and objectives. Integrating Needs Assessment results and recommendations into CRM solution as well as configuration to enable best practices.
- Installation - On-site and remote installation services for pre-defined set of server(s) and workstation(s); includes IT setup and CRM administration training. Hosted and Cloud - CRM solutions available to eliminate infrastructure startup and internal maintenance costs.
- Data Migration - Analysis, scrubbing, and migration of data from current or past systems into new platform.
- Training & Support - Dedicated solution consultants onsite or virtual remote sessions to provide the necessary support and ensure successful transition and end user adoption.